Beckett LOVES water. A LOT!
We have been trying to stay cool this summer and taking every opportunity possible to play in some water...
At the Lake
Chillin' with BellaRose ;)
In the backyard
At Meme and Grandaddy's
We cannot wait for our beach trip!!
Beckett is going to have a blast but I have a feeling we will not be able to keep him out of the water :)






That last one on the left is awesome! Walmart has these big blow-up balls that you hook to your hose and water shoots out, and it's only $8 or so. I think your water baby would love it! He is the cutest!
ReplyDeleteHe is a gorgeous boy. You and Matt make cute kids!
ReplyDeletei love him!!! i need to see you guys and let our water babies play together. you should come to the pool here it would be perfect for him!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute water baby he is! the one's of him in the metal tub are my favorite. come play at the black mountain pool soon!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little water baby! If you ever feel like bringing him to the Black Mountain Pool we wil probably be there!
ReplyDeleteHe is a swater baby! Love one of those last ones where he is laughing or screaming in excitement! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! His hair is just unbelievable. I love the curls. I can't wait to hear how the beach goes! I'm sure you are going to be doing a lot of swimming...
ReplyDelete