20 October 2010

Fall Festival

This past Sunday we met the Youngs at the tiny Methodist Church near our houses for their annual Fall Festival.  We had so much fun!!  This year Beckett was a very good pumpkin hunter.  And he and Davis really got to enjoy the festivities.  Go ahead, take a peek...


 So excited to start the search

punkas!!!

still looking!

hmmm....maybe this is a good one?


Testing them all out


 Here it is!!

Sweet Davis on the slide

 Beckett's turn (with a little help from Daddy)

Davis just got his police sticker, I mean badge :)

Loving on "Uncle" Ben

He loved moving all the little ones around

hard at work!

I loved these green pumpkins...so pretty!

The Young boys

 Beckett and Davis were boogieing to some bluegrass

 wild man!!

3 comments:

  1. Out of all of those pumpkins I think I figured out the 2 cutest ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute pictures, fall is so fabulous! those two boys are precious.

    ReplyDelete