05 January 2010

Crab crawl




Matt and I thought this picture was pretty silly and wanted to share it with you. Beckett has started closing his eyes when we take his picture, so funny.


So... our little man has been crawling for a while now and it has transitioned into something pretty hilarious that we like to call the "crab crawl". The best way for you to get the full effect is to see it in action so here ya go...


14 comments:

  1. That face is wonderful! Oh my gosh I love him! what a silly! I couldn't get the video to work so I will come back later to watch to little crab:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't get the video to work. Tried multiple browsers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a strong little man rocking in his chair! I am so impressed! And Julia got that little piano for Christmas, too. She loves it.
    That is SO hilarious that he closes his eyes for pictures now. What a great picture. I couldn't get the video to work either, but I will be back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry about the video. I am not sure what is going on but only that it works sometimes and sometimes it doesnt....bummer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw the video! So funny! He is getting really good at it now. Very fast. Love you guys and thanks for the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is hilarious and wow he is fast!! what a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay that crawl is so funny! I have watched it twice now and laughed so hard. He is just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. he's such a cute little crab. i love hearing you laughing too, so precious. i can't believe how grown up he is getting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with that picture. For some reason it reminds me of Charlie Brown or some character from Charlie Brown. Priceless!!! The video is loading, but can't quite get it to go, but I think that is my problem not yours. I have seen the crawl though and think it is amazing. he is precious. I love the Christmas post, and what a wonderful picture of you, Matt, and sweet Beckett!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I just watched it!!! Worth and I love it!!! He is awesome and that crawl, oh that crawl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is so cute. And EXACTLY how rylie used to crawl. I will warn you she only crawled for a few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is so crazy cute I can't stand it. I love the noises he makes when he crawls. He's just so happy with himself!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. HILARIOUS! This post just kept getting better! Loved it the instant I saw the picture but had no idea that there was more amazingness to come! Love it!

    ReplyDelete