What a special Christmas we had this year!! It was really wonderful.
On Christmas day we headed to Laurinburg to Matt's Mema's house. Almost the whole family made it and no one payed any attention to Beckett, it was so sad :)
Then the week after we had some special visitors. Chris, Katie and Addie came up for the week. It was so nice to have this time with them. Beckett adores his cousin Ad and I think Ad might like him a little bit too :)
Sadly I do not have a ton of pictures but I do have some video clips for you....yipee!!
This has been a long time coming and I am finally able to share our videos from our camera to our blog. I was having some major technical difficulties, possibly user error, but Matt and I got a new computer and the software is there and ready to use. They are just a bunch of videos streamed together but hope you enjoy...

He is so adorable! Keep the videos coming!
ReplyDeleteI think I need to hug him very soon! What a sweetie I love that he enjoyed his first Christmas! Way to go rocking in the chair!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this video thing! He seemed to eat up all the attention at Christmas. I'm glad he had a great holiday!!!
ReplyDelete