26 February 2010

11 months

Our sweet little boy is 11 months old today.  It is so hard to believe that in just one month we will be celebrating his first birthday.  Seriously, where has the time gone?  
We have truly loved every minute of these past 11 months.  Beckett's personality is really starting to come through.  He babbles up a storm, with lots of conviction, might I add.  It is so cute.  This one is hard to catch on camera because when the video camera beeps on to record, all he wants is to play with the camera. 

But just today we did capture something pretty special on camera that we wanted to share with you...

8 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Oh my gosh I can't believe he is walking! Hasn't the past year just flown by?! Can't believe last year at this time we were both pregnant and pretty close to going to my baby shower I think. So CRAZY! I am so happy for your little walker although I can imagine it's a bittersweet moment. He is even more mobile now!
    Can't wait to see him in action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew he would be walking soon! Happy 11 months to Beckett and tell him that we are so proud of him for his courage to walk! Yay yay! I know you are some proud parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have finally been able to watch this video! i have been on my ipod so I have not been able to watch. i am so proud of him! what a big boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beckett is such a cool guy! I miss him! I'm so proud of him for walking! way to go, and I CANNOT believe he will be a year old soon! Craziness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Beckett! Cannot believe he is growing SO fast! And it was awesome getting to see it in person on Sunday afternoon. Loved seeing you all. Can't wait til we can get together all the time. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw this on becky's computer a while ago and forgot to come back and comment. he's amazing, so advanced!!! good job beckett!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so proud of him that he's taking his first few steps! Now he can keep up with his cousins when they crash his place in a few weeks. We can't wait to be there!

    ReplyDelete