26 October 2009

Chunky Monkey and a Pumpkin Patch

Our little monkey is getting chunky and we could not be happier. Since our last couple doctors appointments we have been adding cereal to every bottle to help with his reflux and to help him put on some poundage. This little peanut was only in the 3rd % for weight. Cant wait to see what he will be at 9 months. Since Beckett is finally chunking up, we are happy to share some pictures to prove it to ya...

We also went to Beckett's first pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins for our 5th Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest. He loved it and was very distracted by all the big round orange balls. The patch we went to had music, food, and even a goat. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. he is just so darn cute i can't stand it! that third picture down he looks SO much like Addie. I think he is looking more and more like you and your side of the family. Don't you just love a pumpkin patch, such great picture opportunities! He really is chunking up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fellas are so Cute!! He is super stylin

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the cutest! Love the big cheeks and blue eyes, and definitely styling it up. Oh, and I'm starting to see some Margaret in there, more and more. Keep the pics coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! The chunks become him!
    He is the cutest pumpkin in that patch and the tie, oh my Lord the tie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh he is so cute Margaret! I love that he is getting some chunk on him. He wears it well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures! I just keep coming back and looking at them. I love the facial expressions at the pumpkin patch and how excited he is to be there. What a cutie pie. Go Beckett, beefing up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. he's so cute. i love his little chubby cheeks. the pumpkin patch pictures are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete