Preparation for a first Christmas. A first tree, first presents, first stocking, etc.
We had a special package in the mail last week just for Beckett. His Meme and Grandaddy sent him his first advent calendar. Matt's Mema used to send him one every year and it was something that he really cherished. Now Beckett will get to experience that same thing and we are so thankful for wonderful traditions such as these.
When I showed him the advent calendar, he LOVED it. He really did and I have proof...
Beckett also got to experience his very first snow on Saturday.
He was so excited to look out the window at it. Well he was excited, maybe just about being able to bang on the window, but we'll pretend it was all for the snow. (oh and please excuse our dead plant...probably need to take that down, huh? :))
And last but definitely not least, we have a very BIG first to announce...
Beckett has his first tooth!!!!!!!!
I tried really hard to get a picture of this tiny thing but he was not happy about being laid on his back. He would much rather be on the move these days. But since he was not happy and crying I did get some open mouth shots and I think you might just be able to see that tooth.
Am I a mean mommy or what? :)
Can you see it, can you see it, can you see it? Look for that tiny white dot on our bottom left (his right). It is just a little tiny thing but it is there and it is sharp. We are so excited but at the same time, we LOVE that gummy smile. Our little boy is growing up so fast....sigh.
LOVE it! And him! Great pictures! And I can see that tiny tooth! Amazing how something so little can cause so much trouble (the tooth, I mean). :)
ReplyDeleteI see that sweet tooth!! Love it. He is such a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteEllen's first tooth pictures are the same! Ha I love that you kept taking pictures through tears too! I was so excited about it! I'm excited for you guys and your first Christmas it really is special!
ReplyDeleteI can see the tooth! The gummy smiles are so precious, but so many good things to come. He looks as happy and gorgeous as ever. You are such a good blogger! Love the post. :)
ReplyDeletelove the top ornament picture. So pretty! i also love tradition and that you is getting his advent calendar just like matt did. that is so special! His First TOOTH!! What a big boy.
ReplyDeleteo firsts, so exciting. that tooth is what makes everything more eventful of course.
ReplyDeleteLove this post. Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it so fun to get ready for the first Christmas! I love it. So exciting about the tooth! Hopefully he will have some pain-free days now before the next one comes in. :) He is so cute. Those blue eyes are beautiful!
ReplyDelete