Beckett rocking in Matt's old rocking chair
Helping Uncle Ralph open his presents
A quick snuggle with Uncle Ralph and his new gnome :)
Loving his new books from Aunt Amy and Uncle Squirrel
Lots more un-wrapping to do
He is pretty excited about something
I think Bob liked his cornmeal too
Beckett LOVED this train his Mema gave him
And check out this car. Isn't it the coolest? This one is staying at Meme and Granddaddy's
for all the grand kids to enjoy! (hint, hint, Jason and Amy)
We also went to a wedding of some dear friends of ours (Congratulations Taylor and Lindsay), where you guessed it, Beckett was the ring bearer. And he was a pretty cute one at that. Matt was also in the wedding. I don't have any "real" pictures from the wedding but I got this one from my phone that I thought was too cute!
Thanks for sticking with me. Until next time...











So exciting to see him all merry for Christmas! What a cute ring bearer! He should go professional for sure!
ReplyDeleteOK that train is AWESOME! Lucky boy! And Beckett is the cutest ring bearer ever. Love him!
ReplyDeleteI have missed these posts. You are posting so much!!! Beckett is the cutest ring bearer in all the world! Now BellaRose needs to be in a wedding with him and we would have quite the pair. Oh I am thinking mock photo shoot with the 2 of them! Love all the Christmas pictures!
ReplyDelete