Getting ready
Don't worry, Matt got his hair cut after too...ha!
A quick smile with Daddy
Fixing the smock
A little unsure at first
And here we go
So far so good
If you read my last post, you know this is a drastic change in the front :)
He was only fussy this one time
And we're done.... we love it!
Shai was so amazing! She left his curls and just sort of shaped up the unruly front pieces and some of the long pieces in the back. Beckett was a trooper, he really did so great. We love it because it still looks like Beckett!!








I am so impressed with Beckett sitting still for that. I think Julia will freak out when her time comes for a real haircut. His hair looks great! I'm so glad you kept his sweet curls.
ReplyDeleteUmmm, I don't think that qualifies as a "haircut" but I didn't want to see those beautiful curls chopped off anyways. I'm so glad he can see now! Great job sweet boy!!
ReplyDelete