21 December 2010

We Wish you a Merry Christmas

We are getting very close to Christmas and I just love getting all those Christmas cards in the mail.  I love it!!  We have unfortunately been unable to send Christmas cards for the last couple years and it just breaks my heart not to be able to share those with all of you.  Please know that if we were sending them out, you would all be on the list!!  So here is our "Christmas Card" for you this year...

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This free greeting card customized with Smilebox

4 comments:

  1. How cool! What a great idea! We weren't able to do it and it is a little sad for me too. But this really is a sweet substitute. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool! I have never gotten a Christmas card out myself, there have been attempts made but no success! This is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that! Mine did not come with music and multiple pictures. That was perfect. Merry Christmas. We Grants love you Lowrances!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I love seeing so many pictures! A great substitute for a christmas card.

    ReplyDelete