Beckett is 6 months old today and wow, what a sweet little man we have been blessed with. This morning we woke up to a smiling Beckett....well that is pretty much every morning. We immediately sang happy birthday as we do every month on the 26th. He absolutely loves it!! Its almost like he knows that he is extra special today. It is hard to believe that 6 months has passed us by and I think it is true what they say, "time flies when you're having fun". Beckett has been pretty busy over the last six months and he has recently started sitting up and he is getting pretty good at it...
We drove to Hot Springs this afternoon to see Beckett's Aunt Amy and Uncle Squirrel. They were camping with some friends and although it was raining pretty hard they had some shelter and we decided to make the trek. We were lucky enough to see some old friends from California who we haven't seen in 5 years. It was so nice to see everyone and we all had a blast.
Here's to Beckett Hales Lowrance and six of the best months of our lives.
he is just precious! We love him so much around here! I can't believe it has already been 1/2 a year since we have met him, of course it feels like he has always been in our life too! What a sweet little man. I hope he is feeling better too. I have to see you all this week. I am so happy that you got to see old friends and Amy and Squirrel. That is awesome.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cute little man!! I love him so much. Having our babies truly is the best time in our lives! So much joy from these little people. Love the pics...especially the one when he's standing in the vest. Love it. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my! He is SO freakin cute!! Love, love, love the vest - what a little lowrance picture. And words from Chris' mouth, "He's a cute kid". Now that is love right there. Love you guys SO much and miss that little munchkin. Can't wait to see you in like 2 weeks!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe he is 6 months old! he's gotten so big! I think its been forever since we've seen him! We will have to do something about that! What a cutie pie!! That vest is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these pics Margaret! What a handsome boy he is and so so precious. We've got to get these boys together soon and plus I want to see you guys very much.
ReplyDeleteso glad i found your blog. he is so cute. i can't believe he is 6 months old. what a little handsome man. that is so awesome that you guys sing happy birthday every 26th. you guys have so much fun at whatever you do, it so great.
ReplyDeleteI can't belive those big blue eyes! He's SO cute! Wow, 6 months already. It's crazy how a baby seems to speed time up! Also, love, love, LOVE the vest. He's already so fashionable...I guess he takes after his mom! =)
ReplyDeleteBeckett is such a beautiful baby! I guess I forgot how blue his eyes are. I love the sweet birthday song tradition. It's so hard to believe our newborns are 5 and 6 months old. Sitting up and going camping in the rain...which is so impressive, by the way. Julia will probably be in 3rd grade before we go on our first camping trip. You guys make it look easy, though. Maybe we'll give it a shot sooner.
ReplyDeleteAnd there are just no words for the cuteness of Beckett in that vest. There just aren't.
Those eyes just suck you right in! Such a cutie...
ReplyDelete